October in Breast Cancer Awareness Month, join us by sharing the information below. Let's also rise and uplift women in need.
According to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. It is the most common cancer among American women.
When breast cancer is detected early, and is in the localized stage, the 5-year relative survival rate is 99%.
What are the symptoms and signs of breast
- A change in how the breast or nipple looks or feels
- A change in the breast or nipple appearance
- Any type of nipple discharge—particularly clear discharge or bloody discharge
- Skin irritation, such as redness, thickening or dimpling of the skin
- Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit
Every person should know the symptoms and signs of breast cancer, and any time an abnormality is discovered, it should be looked at by a healthcare professional.
20% of Sales this week will be donated to National Breast Cancer Foundation.